December 30, 2015

South Dorset

While knitting up 5 or 6 Cranmores (I love this pattern and even kept one for myself!), I realized that a lined hat would be as wonderful as a lined headband.

So, I took some leftover Malabrigo Rios and a skein of Classic Elite MountainTop Chalet, and created a hat in three sizes.  I named it South Dorset for the small Vermont town where we spent many weekends when I was a child as my parents had a cabin there.

I love this hat - warm without being bulky and oh so soft on the inside.


I hope to have a year end wrap up tomorrow - lots to do today including covering at work for a sick co-worker and taking down the tree.

If I don't get there, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

a friend to knit with said...

LOVE the hat! And thanks! I haven't seen that pattern!

Thought of you while in Vero... sad we never met while we were both there. Enjoy your moments there. xoxo