I finished up my sewing project yesterday afternoon - here's the other fun fabric with complimentary colors to the flower fabric I used for the bathroom. You can see in the picture below I caught both looking towards the laundry room (and the piles of laundry). I really enjoyed making these and am thrilled with how they turned out.
I got to the end of the hood on my Wallaby and had the awful realization that I forgot to increase 26 stitches before starting the hood - so stupid of me! So I frogged 9 inches of small hood and had to start all over again. I think I'll still finish it time but I'm doing the smack on the forehead for that one - this is my 3rd Wallaby after all and I should have known better!