June 10, 2010

Warms My Heart

I got an email today from my friend Jackie that totally warmed my heart...it said:
"thought you'd enjoy knowing Will has literally worn holes through his favorite slippers and has been asking me for a long time if I would ask you to make him another pair. How 'bout that E? He wears them almost every day."

Who can resist making another pair when a kid loves something to death? I think I'll let him pick his own color this time as these were made from leftover bit. It warms my heart that his feet are warm and happy and so is he...he is a love of a child.

4 comments:

sara said...

It's so nice when something you knit for someone is so appreciated.

Unknown said...

That is so sweet!

Beth said...

That really is so sweet. I agree, a knitter cannot resist that request for more slippers.

Anonymous said...

No bigger compliment than that!