April 7, 2011

Just a little peek...

I've long admired Thea Colman's patterns - I have Collins and Calvados in my queue and am waiting for the right yarn at the right price. I also want to make her Cranberry Capelet. She also has a great blog with great cocktail combinations every now and then in addition to knitting - what more do you need?!? Anyway, a few months ago I sent her a message on Ravelry and told her if she ever needs a test knitter I would be interested and I had 2 projects worth of worsted weight yarn sitting around. She contacted me back and asked me to work on her new project called Naragansett. I finished it the other day and was given the okay to share some tidbits...so a little peek of the lovely detailing at the raglan. More peeks to come. By the way, apologies again for the previous post - I don't know what is going on with Blogger but I had that one all pretty and it got all smooshed up.

3 comments:

kathy b said...

Test knitting is fun isn't it? I made a keyhole scarf and loved testing the pattern. Great peek so far

Kristen Rettig said...

I can't wait to see your modeled pics. I made this too and love it.

Jen Sirois said...

Oh, so pretty!