March 29, 2013

I won a prize!

Leslie, A Friend To Knit With, was having a contest for a Lilly lint removing brush.  I put my name into the hopper of comments and imagine my surprise when I saw her post saying I was one of 10 winners.

I love Leslie's blog and love her knitting - she's inspired me to make several items including my favorite Inca Marl Coat.  The small world thing we learned is both our parents live in the same small town in Florida.  One day I hope to meet her in person - virtual friendships are lovely but sometimes you just have to meet the person like I did with Major Knitter.

Here's my prize - now to get some sweaters out and give it a whirl!

1 comment:

Kristen Rettig said...

I love Leslie's blog too. You'll have to review this for us. I'm always interested in getting rid of pills!