November 16, 2008

Felting for Friends














I called my friend Jackie the other day asking her shoe size so I could felt her some slippers. Her son, H, was there and got on the phone with me and said "while you're at it could you make me some?" Well, if I made them for H, I'd have to make them for his brother and sister too. While waiting for the Fiber Trends pattern for the children's clogs, I made his sister's pair...here they are. H's pair are waiting to be felted and his brother's pair are half done - my daughter has the flu and I'm home knitting today (we both were supposed to be at the Giants game).

Now, I wonder if I'll get to a pair for Jackie and then I will have outfitted her gang perfectly with felted slippers. All the pairs are using stash yarn which is great and forces me to be creative with my color combinations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's going to be one warm family!