November 4, 2008

More FOs for Christmas



So my daughter saw my pile of mini sweaters and I told her we needed to figure out who gets which sweater for their Christmas Tree...so, each sweater was carefully placed with a notecard indicating the recipient. I had a few modifications based on some of my notions but she did a great job. Will have 2 more for her to assign soon.

Thing is when I saw them all in a row I thought that they would be so cute hanging on a Christmas wreath!

I do have an FO for a Christmas gift - you can see it on Ravelry as the recipient reads my blog but not Ravelry. I think it turned out beautifully!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love your little sweaters. They are so cute! Years ago, I made some little sweaters as closet fresheners. I sew the bottoms together and stuff them with cedar shavings. Then, chain stitch a little loop at the top and you can hang them over a clothes-hanger. Mine were just plain, though. Yours are just too cute!