October 8, 2010

Using up Odds and Ends

Remember when I made this for Miss America years ago? She wore it a lot and loved it and I've since passed it on as a hand-me-down.















Well, here is the rest of the yarn in a fun stripey scarf for my niece. I have a few more little odds and end and I'm whipping up one more sweater ornament with what is left. I'm trying to use yarns that I have used to make sweaters for my ornaments...that way after the sweaters are long gone I have an ornament to remember them by.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow - two great projects. Good for you to use up those odds and ends. And... even better... you have a finished object for Finishing Friday.

Beth said...

Your niece will love the scarf! I think it's a great idea to make the ornaments from the sweater yarn.