October 28, 2010

Was Yesterday Christmas???

Yesterday I went to Jennifer's for her usual Wednesday knitting group and I felt like it was Christmas morning. She presented me with this wonderful Knit Picks ornament kit. I've been eyeing it on their website and she knew I was on an ormament kick and got it for me! Thank you Jennifer - I can't wait to get started - I think I'll begin with the mini lights. Funny story - Major Knitter's son saw the lights you could knit and mused why she just doesn't use real lights...
















Then Jennifer said she had been cleaning out her basement and she had this wonderful kit of fleece for needle felting - I can't wait to use it on some felted mittens! What a lovely rainbow.














And if that wasn't enough, I was the only PC user in the group (I know one day Mac is in our future...) and she had this software - wow! Was yesterday Christmas or what???




I managed to finish my mom's scarf which I can give her when I see her in a few weeks. I hope she likes it - here it is in blocking stages.








1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow! You went home with some really nice things!