December 9, 2011

Mini Knits Resources

Beverly left a comment asking where I got all my mini-patterns from...so here goes:

Mini - Mittens is a free pattern - Ravelry link and other link.
Mini - Stockings is another free pattern - Ravelry link and other link.
Mini - Christmas lights is a $7.99 Knit Picks download which includes a lot of Christmas knitting projects - Ravelry link and other link.
Mini - Sweaters is a free Berroco pattern called Minutia - I also started inventing my own after a while.

Major Knitter has gotten the mini craze as well - here are her wonderful mini-sweater wreaths.

I also notice Cosmicpluto was working on minis - I'm hoping she'll share her Santa hat pattern.

Have fun with these - they are great for using up old odds and ends of yarn.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah! What a great idea. Did you see Hakucho's adorable ponies? I think this might be right up our alley.

http://hakucho.blogspot.com/2011/11/rounding-up-ponies.html