March 4, 2012

Whoops!

I just realized I haven't blogged in weeks and now it is March already.  Yes, I'm knitting - I promised I'd never knit another Corrugated Lace Capelet again and here I am knitting 4 more for my dentist's staff (being paid of course).  I've finished 2 and am almost done with one more.  No photos as they are the same colors as the last batch.

I've been working a lot - I did a week teaching 7th grade math which almost broke me.  What happens to kids from 6th to 7th grade that makes them SO obnoxious?  I know...hormones.  If my kids acted this way, I'll throttle them.  The funny story of the week was our son was driving me home (learners permit has hit the house) and I was telling him about these monsters.  He turned to me and calmly said "you know mom, it's 5 o'clock somewhere" - I loved it but reminded him that 2:30 in the afternoon was pushing it.

My husband has a big interview on Tuesday - please send all good thoughts.  The job market has been deathly quiet and we have so much hope hanging on this. I find myself praying a lot for this one...I can't say more about it but it would be life changing for us all.

Sorry for the lapse in updates, photos, knitting content...I'll work on it.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Prayers for the job for your husband!!!!

Geri said...

Sending prayers your way! As a former 6th grade teacher, by June I was glad my kiddos were moving on. Loved them to death, but just knew it was going to get ugly soon. Contgrats on all the knitting jobs :)