January 11, 2014

The Hat In The Hat

While at my LYS the other day, the owner showed me a hat that was no longer available on Ravelry.  The store sample was knit very tightly and was a brain squeezer of a hat.  So, I took the hat home, deconstructed it, cast on at the same gauge and made a few modifications.  The result is what I am calling The Hat In The Hat.  The pattern isn't quite done yet as I need to work up a larger size and check yarn amounts but I wanted to share it with you all so you could see it.

It is warm (Berroco Ultra Alpaca), it is lined, and most important it is reversible!  I love this hat!





3 comments:

Rose said...

Love the color combo and love that yarn! Nice job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Estella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.