March 10, 2009

I'm pulling my hair out over this!

I'm this far along on my Slinky Ribs - I'm on the second sleeve. I've done the 4 inches of k2p2 ribbing before going to p2k6 section and I realize that I don't have the right number of stitches! No fudging this time, no making it work - I have too many stitches and I can't get the sequence of ribbing I need.

So, I have to rip out all this ribbing including the short rows. I could scream! I could cry! I could pull my hair out.

Okay, I can also be a Pollyanna and tell myself to be glad I didn't have 8 inches of k2p2 and realize my mistake. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to rip.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Ouch! Ripping is no fun.

Jennifer said...

Oh drat. But I am definitely glad you didn't knit 8 inches before realizing your mistake. It's looking marvelous.