March 25, 2009

Ingenue Times Two
















Okay, all attempts to get the two Ingenues were thwarted by my 13 year old son pretending to be a photographer. He was saying "work it baby" and moving around and snapping shots - we were howling. So, this is the best shot of the two Ingenues.

I called Anna my godsister today and told her it was ready...still a little damp at the neck from the blocking but she wanted it right away. So, she came up and put it on immediately. After raving about how much she loves it she turned to me and said "I think I want one in white now". Too funny but she's going to have to wait. I'm into spring and summer fibers now.






















2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Most excellent pictures. Anna really knows what to say to make a knitter's heart go pitter-patter. Yeah! Flattery is the surest way to ensure more hand knit gifts, right? I bet this will be awesome in white.

Beth said...

The sweaters look great on both of you. "Work it baby" - that's too funny!