March 4, 2009

WIP Wednesday















My order from Little Knits arrived so I cast on for my godsister's Ingenue. Here's how far I got by yesterday morning...thanks to a leisurely Sunday and a snow day on Monday. I've already finished the raglan increases and have joined the body.

Every time I see this neck stitch I fall in love with it all over again. This pewter grey really makes it pop.

I also finished one sleeve of my Slinky Ribs (sorry no photo) and have picked up the necessary stitches for the 2nd sleeve.

Hopefully, Jennifer (aka Major Knitter) will be over tomorrow so we can sit and knit and I can have some more progress on these two. Funny, both things I'm working on right now are grey.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Beautiful, beautiful Estella, is it June yet?

Jennifer said...

Ooh - looks great! I'm planning on being there (but why, oh why am I awake in the middle of the night - AGAIN!?)