April 19, 2014

Great Minds Think Alike

The other day while I was working at the LYS, the owner and I got to brainstorming.  She had the idea of using some yarns that might not be the best for a full sweater to make a necklace.  So, we threw three skeins together and I got to work.  The brains were going fast and furious on this and I loved the creative fire that was lit.  She thought of how to do to the button tab...I came up with the flexibility of a necklace that can be done several ways.  Ta-dah!  Presenting Twist and Shout Necklace.

 

I had this done in 24 hours!  When I got tired of one color I jumped to the next so I had a variety of yarns to work with to keep me interested.  When I got to work the next morning we threw a bunch of colors together and packaged them up - perfect for Mother's Day gift - make it or give it to a knitter.

No comments: