After a bit of working (and ripping out), I finished the cowl that uses both Classic Elite Sanibel and Santorini. I went through my usual name struggle and was giving it the working name of Two Sans Cowl (SANibel and SANtorini). Then I called it the SanSan Cowl for two minutes. Finally, I focused on the end of each name SaniBEL and SantorINI and named it Bellini Cowl.
This photo isn't the greatest (iPad) but it gives you an idea of how it looks with the solid and variegated yarns. I decided since it was a collaboration and adaptation that I wouldn't put it for sale on Ravelry. Instead, it is at my LYS as a pattern you get when you purchase the yarn.
Yesterday I cast on a new design for the Greater Boston Yarn Crawl - I've been asked to do a shawl for the crawl. I'm using Malabrigo Sock and having a wonderful time.