August 10, 2009

I'm so lame

I can't even post on my blog! I'm sorry. I just realized it's been 8 days since my last post...but I don't really have much to say.

This summer I'm volunteering at the club we belong to during the summer. It's where the kids play tennis and I'm heading up the tennis program. This "job" is time consuming and totally thankless. I'm organized which helps but it is the curve balls of rain in the morning when you have 2 tournaments being played that day which makes life difficult. I'm also learning that there are complainers in life - people who just never are happy and all they can do is complain. I should just attend the tournaments with some duct tape to put over their mouths.

The upside is that while I'm watching tennis, I can knit. I've started the Twisted V Pullover and am on the endless ribbing. What was I thinking? Mindless knitting but DULL. I know it will get interesting when the ribbing starts patterning.

Tomorrow night our summer Stitch & Bitch is at my house. I'm planning on taking pictures of everyone's work and I'll post that.

So that's it for now...it is going to be hot as blazes today and I'm not doing anything tennis...I'm just going to the beach.

No comments: