September 11, 2009

An Early Morning Trip

To the Frog Pond!











This was the Tempting II that I was making for Miss America - it is a tube if K1, P1 right now and I was up to the sleeves. I wasn't in love with it, she hasn't worn the Tempting that I made for her (too off the shoulders for daily wear)...so I decided to take this UFO and frog it for Finish or Frog it Friday.

Isn't it odd how quickly you can rip out a project that took so long to make? It IS very liberating though to get that UFO out of your hair.















Now what to do with five skeins of Knit Picks Shine Worsted...hmmm. I'll think about that another day.

1 comment:

SeattleAmy said...

Try having her wear a tank/camisole/tee under the original one! Makes it wearable and decent...without having to reknit/fix it!

Amy