September 9, 2009

It's Wednesday, So...

I'll show you some WIPs.










First is my Inca Marle Ruffled Coat. I'm just beginning this and have done about 7 inches on the back. It's straight stockinette and is perfect for watching the US Open. I'm aiming to wear this in March when it is still cool but you want more spring like colors.














This is my Twisted V Pullover which I'm knitting in Knit Picks Merino Style in Hollyberry. What is it about reds that you can't get the true color on film? This is a much deeper color. I've started the sleeves and should be ready to wear this when it gets chilly.














I'm designing something with this yarn. Miss America and I bought it at Rhinebeck last year and I've started the project. I'm going to keep it secret for now. I'm enjoying it though and I love the name of the color - Bubblegum!















As if I don't have enough to do, I was in Katonah Yarn Company today and saw this yarn by Sheep Shop Yarn on sale 1/2 price. It has 325 yards per skein so I picked up these 3 to see if I can design something else for Miss America - the colors are divine.

I almost got more to make something for me but held back...good thing, huh?

No comments: