October 3, 2009

Magic Mirror Mittens
















I started these Magic Mirror Mittens at the end of last November. I completed one and then put them aside. This past Tuesday and pulled them out and decided it was time to finish them...last night at our son's flag football game I finished the thumb and immediately put them on as it was quite cold.

They are made with Rowan Felted Tweed which I very much enjoyed using. The pattern is well written - when it first came out there was an error which I noticed and fixed while knitting.

I realize these photos are dark but when I used the flash the detail was completely lost. They need a bath and I have a feeling they will be used a lot!







1 comment:

Lynne said...

Estella, the mittens are really neat. Oh, to think of knitting mittens already!