May 8, 2010

Ravelry Enables My Obsession - Yet Again!



The other day I was on Ravelry and was checking out one of my favorite groups - The Destash & ISO Library. I've scored some good deals here and found a huge book destash and couldn't resist treating myself to a good bargain - 3 books and shipping for $39.

First was Knit One Below - this technique is fascinating and there is an adorable baby blanket that might be my next stash buster.

I've wanted Reversible Knits for a while now so I could learn double knitting.



Lastly, I know I've sworn off socks but I'm still intriqued and this seemed to be a good place to start. I had checked it out of the library and perused it a few weeks ago and when I saw I could get it for only $10 I figured it was a good addition to my library.
Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day with lots of love and knitting!

3 comments:

sara said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too! Looks like you got a great deal on those books!

Jennifer said...

Those look like some great finds!

Beth said...

Happy Mother's Day!