I purchased some Berroco Pure Merino a while back hoping to knit up Collins by Thea Coleman. When the yarn was in my hand it had too much drape to it and wasn't "crunchy" or "crisp" enough for the pattern. So I opened up New England Knits and selected the cover pattern called Middlefield Pullover. It is an easy knit and kept my hands busy. I tried it on a lot and made quite a few adjustments to the pattern which are on my Ravelry project page.
I should have realized the ribbing might not be the greatest with "the girls"...I think I'll be futzing with this whenever I wear it. I like the FO I don't love it.