May 24, 2011

On the Bandwagon

Well, I've jumped on the Daybreak bandwagon. There are a bunch of KALs for it and I've always wanted to make it so yesterday I joined in.

Jennifer gave me a lovely gift certificate to our LYS. So yesterday I trotted up there and found some Happy Feet yarn by Plymouth. The hard thing was deciding which color combination to get...so I decided why choose - get both!

I'm starting on the blue one first...perfectly portable for an upcoming trip with some airplane time. More on that later.

Thank you Jennifer!







2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooh - I love the pattern and the yarns you chose. Can't wait to see them both knit up. Happy Birthday again!

kathy b said...

I love the WEST pattern. I must knit one of his, up. I love the second set of yarn colors you choose. Cant wait to see your progress!