June 20, 2015

RAOK Pattern Winners

I have so loved all your comments on my RAOK post.  Some of my favorites include:
  • "In my opinion, any act of kindness is good for the soul, for the giver, and for the receiver."
  • "Kindness is such an overlooked virtue in today's "grab and go" world that I am always happy to hear stories that it still exists!" 
  • "I always do my best to help someone in any way I can. It makes me happy to see other people happy."
  • "RAOKs are a perfect way to may the giver and receiver feel fantastic. It's my favourite thing to do, pay for parking or a coffee for the next in line."
Thank you all!  I went to the handy random number generator and the winners are:

#5  - Goodfruit
#6 - Knittingdancer

Funny but both of them have asked for a copy of my Tiffany Toque pattern!  Goodfruit, I need your Ravelry name!

Thank you all for your comments and for participating.  Now it is your turn to do a RAOK and pay it forward.



No comments: