October 17, 2008

20 Hours and Counting

9am tomorrow my daughter and I will be pulling into the fairgrounds in Rhinebeck for the New York State Sheep and Wool Festival. When she woke up this morning, my daughter gleefully announced "Tomorrow is Rhinebeck". I think she's more excited than I am. I've told her she is my official blog photojournalist for the event. She can't wait for the spun maple sugar (cotton candy). I can't wait for the fiber overload. Okay, I'm also looking forward to the fried artichoke hearts and the spun maple sugar.

We'll update you on our adventures...I do have a "shopping list" which may or may not be filled but it will help me feel productive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spun maple sugar and fried artichoke hearts??? Never heard of either, but they both sound delicious!

Have fun; can't wait to see the photos!

Anonymous said...

Love the green sweater on Nina, and the hooded one for Nicholas is great too. Grandma Julia would be so proud of her great grandaughter's knitting skills. I think you got your talent from Grammy, however!!

xoxo,
Mom