December 24, 2008

It's Almost Here














Miss America woke up this morning and said "I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas!" It sure does sneak up on us sometimes...

Yesterday my godsister came over with her 3 kids - her youngest is my godson. I took him up to my stash of FOs and pulled out this hat that was part of my experiment hat for my sister's birthday last year (oh it is funny the irony of that post as I lamented that too bad she wasn't expecting another and she is due with her 3rd in February!). It fit him perfectly and he was absolutely adorable wearing it.

This angel belonged to his grandmother, Robin, who was my godmother. We hung her up near the kitchen and when the heat turns on she flutters and sways like she is flying. Robin is in heaven loving my fluttering angel.



A quick shot of the tree. Not a great photo but there it is. The curtains are closed to help keep the heat in.
Okay, time to wrap stocking stuffers. Merry Christmas!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, chubby baby cheeks! The hat fits him perfectly!

Merry Christmas!

Beth said...

Cute baby picture! I hope your daughter is feeling better now. Pneumonia is no fun.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!