December 17, 2008

One Down, One to Go















Another miserable attempt to photography my first Magic Mirror Mitten...I think I need a new camera.

Anyway, Miss America is home with a fever so I'm getting some knitting done in and around the cleaning, laundry and Christmas stuff. Just as I was finishing up this mitten my DH said "You have one more of those to make right? So much work you put into them...is it worth it?" How do you explain that the time isn't what matters...it is the process, the learning, the creating, the pleasure in slowing down.

So, one down, one to go...however I think it is time to pick up my neglected Braided Pullover - I was thinking I'd like to wear it for New Year's Day when we're having a little party...

2 comments:

Beth said...

Cute mitten! I hope your daughter feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope your daughter is feeling better!

Love the mitten; it truly is the process that makes it worth it.