Back in September, I cast on a sweater that Miss America and I were designing together. I was knitting it from the bottom up and it had a lace panel in the center and a pleated effect just above the bustline. The neck would have been scooped with 3/4 sleeves which flared. However, I hit a wall. I wasn't feeling the love. It wasn't going to work...I should have knit from the top down.
It lay there for months...mocking me, taunting me, haunting me. I wanted to frog it but Miss America kept saying "Mom, you put so much work into it!" Not really and not enough to let me know this was a failure from the start. So today it is a time to Frog!
I did cast on another project with the Montana yarn I bought back in January - I saw someone had used it to make the Darkside Cowl. It's a bit smaller than a cowl should be and I didn't want to frog yet again. I pulled it on my head and it is looking like a fantastic hat. Now I just have to do some creative decreases at the top to keep the pattern looking right and I should have a hat very soon....yes, this is a time to Knit!