September 14, 2008

New Knitting Magazine

Whenever I'm in Borders I check out the knitting magazines and the knitting books. After a quick thumb-through, I came home with this new one - Debbie Bliss Knitting Magazine - which is put out by Vogue Knitting.

A few patterns called to me...this cutaway sweater isn't anything new however I liked how they used a pin to hold it together.

Look at the detail in this jacket - stunning! Wonder if it makes your butt look bigger than it is???


Something to think about for next spring?

I don't know about you but I always have more projects in mind than I can begin to accomplish.

On the knitting front:
I'm almost done with the body of the EZ Tomten. Have to run to the LYS on Tuesday and get more yarn.
I've cast on the Braided Pullover and am still working on the 4 1/4 inches of ribbing - Yikes!
The Starsky Jr is moving along - almost done with the right front then onto the sleeves. #1 son is playing flag football so it gives me a chance to knit while watching - not as long as a baseball game but good enough.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'll have to keep an eye out for that magazine. Thanks!

Krista said...

That gray jacket is stunning! I try not to flip through the knitting magazines because I can't add to my list.