September 10, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!

After blogging for a few years with my sister on our joint blog, Show Me The Knitting, I've decided to launch my own blog. The original blog was meant for the two of us to communicate and share our knitting. Unfortunately, my sister isn't knitting lately and therefore isn't blogging.

So, I'm starting fresh! I don't know about you but more often than not I'm heard saying to my family "Just One More Row, Please!?" or "After this row I'll be right with you". I'll be sharing my knitting and my adventures in knitting as usual.

Welcome to "Just One More Row, Please!?!"

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

let me be the first commenter!!!! Love the look!

Jennifer said...

Ooh la la - venturing out on one's own can be such an adventure. Looking forward to sharing all your new adventures with you.

Krista said...

Congrats on your own blog! And thanks for the link!

a friend to knit with said...

LOVE your new space.
LOVE the title.
i heard my mother say that growing up.
and now my kids know that sentence all so well! :)