September 30, 2008

One off the needles, Two on the needles, One more starting on the needles















Well, my EZ Tomtem is finished. I hope it fits my godson and I need to put a zipper in it (or maybe just leave it as it is). I love the color combination and I put in 3 stripes as he's the 3rd child. So, that's one off the needles.


On the needles now are my Braided Pullover which is coming along and the never-ending Starsky Jr which I'm halfway through the sleeves. I've been saving it for "mindless" knitting for my son's flag football games.

I had a yearning to have one more "mindless" project so I pulled out the skein of Blue Sky Alpacas Silk from the frogged Feminine Mitts and cast on for Blush. So that's the one more going on the needles.

No school today so perhaps I'll get some good knitting in.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oooh - I love the Tomtem. They're teaching a class for the Tomtem at my LYS. I can't make it, but I was so intrigued! The colors are fantastic, too.