September 26, 2008

Rainy Day Knitting













It's pouring here today and I haven't been able to knit as much as I like - I substitute teach and I worked this whole week so no spare time knitting. Today I only had an afternoon job so after getting the darlings off to school and starting laundry, I curled up on the sofa with my EZ Tomtem and plugged last night's ER into the VCR (no TiVo here). Then I watched Lipstick Jungle on the computer (forgot to tape it). I got most of the second sleeve done and now I'm out of yarn. I forgot how much garter stitch EATS up yarn!

So, tomorrow I'm off to the LYS and back on track. Gives me a chance to work on my braided pullover tonight. Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It looks great. I love rainy days. MMMMMMmmmmm. I am going to have to queue to pattern. It's really adorable.