April 29, 2009

Back to the Drawing Board
















I finished and blocked my Cathardigan but something wasn't feeling right. Check out the bottom and see how it pulls up on the right hand side? Blocking didn't do anything for this.

Fortunately, today I was asked to join Jennifer and her regular Wednesday group and got some great input and advice. Lisa and I looked at it and realized I didn't cast on enough stitches on the shorter side so it pulls up.

It was so nice to be able to discuss my efforts and have someone else confirm what I thought was wrong.

Time to rip out my neckband and start all over again. Otherwise I'm loving it.

More tomorrow - updates on 2 new projects I cast on for.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you got an answer to your question. It was great to see you! I love this sweater. Can't wait to see you wearing it.