April 18, 2009

Online Shopping

Well, Miss America and I sat down at the computer and decided to do a little fiber shopping online. She's wanting another creation and we found Tempting and decided to scale it down in her size. She chose Knit Picks Shine in Crocus.





















I also got some CotLin for making the cute top from Knit Simple - now I get to go button shopping too. I chose a dark brown which I read recently is the "new black".

Then, of course, you want to save on shipping, so I got some yarn so I can knit up the Twisted V Pullover later on for this fall. I picked Knit Picks Merino Style in Hollyberry.

I think I've lined up enough stuff to keep me busy knitting during baseball season. Tomorrow I should have an update on my Cathay Cardigan - I'm thinking of calling it Cathardigan.

2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

oh yes. we need a lot of projects for baseball season!!!!
and i do believe you are set! :)

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Good luck with your tempting. I have been gathering projects around me to tote to the baseball stadium as well :0