April 12, 2009

So much to tell you

I have about 10 posts in my head but not enough time right now to do them. We have had vacation this week and blogging with kids around isn't easy - that and we ran away for a few days and visited my parents in Florida. It was freezing for 2 of the 5 days we were there which was a complete bummer for the kids who just wanted to be in the pool.

Anyway, wanted to share this cool offer for one free pattern from Sweater Babe. It is through Women's World magazine - a friend told me about it. You just email them and they will send you a file with pattern. I was glad because I've recently fallen in love with their Cables and Flowers Top Down Cardigan.

Pictures of my cardigan tomorrow and more of the things I've been wanting to tell you. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Thanks Estella. I just sent an email for a free pattern. #77 Vine Lace Top Down Cardigan PDF Knitting Pattern, love the way they've done the pockets.