May 22, 2009

This Looks Better in Person

Another FO - Button-Banded V-Neck from Knit Simple. I made it out of Knit Picks CotLin which was very affordable - then I got some lovely buttons which ended up costing more than the yarn! Doesn't matter - while this picture isn't that great, it looks much better in person and it will be very snappy with a pair of white capris. I'm going to have to work on another photo shoot...the ones I took yesterday didn't look good and this will have to do for now.

The pattern has you knit a seed stitch band and use it as a guide for button placement.

I had a lot of fun picking out the buttons and even used some from my button jar.

















Last night I cast on for Wisp during my daughter's choir concert and by the finale I realized I made a mistake so I'll have to tink back and find out what went wrong.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooh - it's simply stunning. Can't wait to see a photo shoot of you modeling it. I bet you'll get a lot of wear out of this one.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend. Yeah for sunshine.

Kimberly said...

I HAVE to make one of these!!!! I love it Estella, great great job!!!

a friend to knit with said...

it looks great in a photo, too!

Beth said...

It looks great and I love this pattern! I can't wait to see you model it.