April 20, 2010

It's All Jennifer's Fault...




Okay, I'm blaming Jennifer for my mini-shopping expedition yesterday while running errands. You see, she has been making these Wonderful Wallabies like crazy...every color and all sizes. My first cousin had a baby boy a few months ago and I realized his son needs a Wallaby. So, I got the pattern to start one soon.

Now, while I was there I realized "I need size 4 needles" for that project for Miss America. I knew I could probably borrow a pair (from Jennifer who emailed last night to offer a pair and further enable my cast-on-itis) but I figured two pairs of size 4 needles is a good thing to have.

Yeah, right Estella, what else can you justify and blame Jennifer? Sorry Jennifer I won't blame you any more - you are my favorite knitting enabler!

PS When I went to get the link from Jennifer's blog she had a new post talking about the another Wallaby she's cast on for! I'm afraid once I make one of these I might be making a lot of them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love the Wallaby pattern. I read your post this morning before I went to work. After work, I made a quick stop at my LYS to have some yarn I had bought wound. What did they happen to have on the pattern table? You got it. The wallaby pattern. They also had a darling little sample knitted up. It felt like fate and I was this close to buying it but I have too many projects that need to be done right now to start on something new. Although maybe in the fall...

Kimberly said...

I have made a million of these and actually bought the pattern for Mrs. Huson on the corner last year...... have fun!!

Lorette said...

I've only made one of these, but that Jennifer had me wanting to make another one, too!