April 1, 2010

Worth Checking Out

Well, I have almost finished my Coraline - the knitting is done and I have some kitchener stitch work to do and then weaving in ends and on to buttons, etc. I'll show you more when I've done a little cleaning up but I'm loving it already.

So, instead today I figured I'd feature another Etsy store that I discovered and find to have some wonderful items for us knitters.

This week's store is: go-monkey design

Check out this wonderful fabric covered tin for knitting notions - much prettier than an Altoids box.

And this large project bag is so cute with cats and yarn balls all over it.

Her circular needle cases are lovely and so nicely finished with a button closure.



This fabric caught my fancy - fun with a surprise change of fabric on the bottom of the pouch.
Go check out the store - you might find something for you or for a knitterly friend.


No comments: