April 28, 2015

Gratitude

Well, this is the last post of the Love Your Blog month.  I've enjoyed this little adventure and I must admit it has kept me grateful for this platform.

Blogging has led to many things in my life for which I am so very grateful:

- I have met people through blogging (in person and virtually).
- I have stretched myself creatively be it from reading other blogs, learning from others or sharing what I do.
- I have received support and encouragement as I've tried to design patterns.
- I have a place I can call "home" to expressing my creative side as well as my personal side.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this month of loving my blog, there have been many times I have questioned why I keep blogging.  If I let go of the guilt of worrying I'm not blogging enough and if I know there are a few people who are out there who read my posts every now and then, I will keep blogging - I DO love my blog!



1 comment:

Tall Cottage Thoughts said...

I, personally, like your blog entries and I love your title. When I'm home and knitting, I say the term often to myself/my family - "just let me finish this row" or sometimes I do say the words "just one more row".

I write a daily blog (once in a while I miss), whether it is written or photos I've discovered on a topic I want to share. I enjoy it and it has become a part of me.

I wish I had more time to read others. Any suggestions on any you find particularly helpful, inspiring on knitting or other?