June 12, 2009

Did your Mom ever say...


"Young lady, your room looks like a bomb went off in it!" Mine did. That's exactly what our guest room looks like right now...it has become a dumping ground for all sorts of stuff - knitting, curtains to be hung, pictures to be hung, books for summer reading. Yup, I know what I'm doing today - cleaning.


On the knitting front...here is the back of my Annikki - the front is almost done too. Next sleeves and then VERY long button bands that you knit separately then sew on.



















My lovely Inca Marl arrived - this doesn't even begin to do it justice. I'm dying to swatch it but am holding off right now to finish....


These slippers for my friend Jane.










Actually I've already finished one and have one more to make. They are the Fiber Trends felted clogs and I'm using what leftover yarns look good together. I know you're wondering - "Slippers for summer???" - well, Jane is usually cold and her summer house just got new wood floors instead of wall to wall and she said she's expecting she'll be wearing slippers. So I thought I'd make her a special pair for her summer house.

Okay, I'm off to clean up my guest room pigpen.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Two weeks from today...... I will be in BH for the summer!!! Can I get a Whoot, whoot!!! See you soon, my friend.... see you soon!