June 5, 2009

I'm in Trouble

I don't know what made me go on Webs - perhaps I was looking for yarn to make the Monday Morning Cardigan. However, I found Classic Elite Inca Marl was on sale for $4.99 a skein and I remembered this wonderful coat (Rav link) that Leslie, A Friend to Knit With, had made.



I was knitting with Jennifer today and told her about what I was thinking of and she confirmed what I thought - I need to make this. Don't worry, Jennifer, I'm not saying you told me to buy this...you thankfully confirmed my suspicions that I just had to make this.

So, this afternoon I ordered the yarn in Adriatic - 17 skeins. Not a cheap effort but a lot more affordable than had it been full price. I can't wait for it to arrive.

I know you are saying "wait a minute isn't she knitting Annikki which is also a coat?" Well, yes, but this is a different coat! I'm also thinking that as cold as we keep our house in the winter these will be well used...yeah, right Estella, justify this one as best you can.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh this is going to be stunning on you. And, you'll be the envy of all the Stepford Wives when you step out wearing it this fall.

; )

Great seeing you and thanks for all your help.