June 18, 2009

It's That Time of the Year!
















Those of you who've read my blog for a while know that I pack up the kids and the dog and I spend the summer at the Jersey shore. Part of that packing is "what knitting should I bring?" This year it is a bit easier as we have to come home for a wedding in July so I can retrieve stash if I need it (I'd never send my DH into my stash while out of town).

In the past, we've been without a computer and I've been photo-free blogging at the local library. This year I'll be far more accessible as I have use of this lovely laptop! Woo hoo!
















I've been working on my Wisp - I've read that it looks wonderful after blocking and I'm trusting in that fact. Right now I still think it is lovely.

So I won't bid you adieu for the summer this year. I'll just be blogging from somewhere else and knitting with my summer S&B group, including my new friend from last summer, Kimberly. I'm also delivering Jane's slippers to her...hopefully I can get a picture of them on her feet. They still haven't dried thoroughly with all the rain we've had.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Boohoo! I'll miss you. Have a great summer. If I get too lonesome, I just may have to make a road trip down the shore.... Just saying....

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you'll be blogging through the summer. Have a wonderful time.

Michele said...

Your summer plans sound wonderful. I wish I could spend the summer close to the cooling waters of the ocean. For now I'll just have to settle for the water in my bathtub...but let me tell you, it just isn't the same as the ocean.

Kimberly said...

I'll see you next week, ya hoo!!!