June 11, 2009

So Many Possibilities














I didn't get the sewing machine out just yet but I did start playing with my squares of fabric. These are the fabrics that Lynne sent in a cute package and the liner fabric in the upper left side works with all of them.

This is what I worked out as the possible pattern. The dark brownish one really pops so I'm trying to find a balance with that one and the heavier pink fabric.

I looked at the pattern for the Cape May Bag on Knotions and I'm thinking I might knit the strap as well if I have enough of the cotton leftover. I think that would look good too.

Oh, the possibilities for this bag...so much fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the swatches. Do I hear in your voice that you don't like the one with the brown? if so, don't use it. It's better to swap it out with something you definitely like so you won't have Quilter's Remorse later. (I think I just made that up).

Happy quilting. PS - I'm assuming this is a summer project and not something for this week.