February 20, 2009

Busy Me = Boring Blog

I've been meaning to post for days now but I got a spur of the moment substitute teaching job which has run for 3 days. A wonderful teacher who taught my son last year has been ill and she called me at home (instead of publicly posting the job online) and I couldn't let her down. So, while I've been busy the blog has suffered.

However, since the students have been reading and taking quizzes, I've been working very hard on a sweater for my new nephew. The pattern is in the new Debbie Bliss Magazine and is a garter stitch pullover.

I promise to have some pictures for this weekend - won't quite make finishing Friday with it but it could be done by Sunday!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I know just how you feel. When I'm really busy, I don't write. Hope you find some time for yourself soon! :)