February 3, 2009

Ingenue Progress



Between watching the Super Bowl and no work on Monday (I watched The Visitor and highly recommend it), I've had a lot of progress on my Ingenue. The bottom is a little wonky but should be an easy fix with blocking. Now onto the sleeves.

What is it about being at this point in a project that makes me want to start another one? The sleeves? Tired of the yarn? The need for variety? Do you get restless too?

We had an early dismissal today so I think I'll curl up and start a sleeve and dream of my next project.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Sleeves are the worst! I always want to move on by the time I get to that point. You are not alone! It's looking good though and you'll be happy once it's done.

Anonymous said...

It's the fault of the sleeves. I don't really know why, but they always seem to go on for ever and ever and you just want to be finished already! I'm working the sleeves for the current sweater on the needles before finishing the body; we'll see if I get restless or not shaking things up this way ;-)