February 6, 2009

I did it, I did it, I really really did it!

Every time I accomplish something I think of Dora the Explorer (funny I just tried spelling it Explora to make it rhyme) and how she sings "I did it! I did it! I really, really did it!" when she accomplishes a task. I'm singing the song with my finished Ingenue. I cranked out the sleeves much faster than I thought I could. It needs a bath and blocking and then it will be worn a lot until warmer weather hits - yeah right it was 12 degrees when I got up this morning.

I love the ridge stitch at the neck, bottom and sleeves. I think I'm going to design a cowl using it.



And I got it done in time for Finishing Friday!


Now I think I'm going to work on my Slinky Ribs.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Aha! It's perfectly gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Yay! You did it! The color looks very nice on you too.

Anonymous said...

What a great sweater! It looks perfect on you.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful Estella, and the "girls" look great.... I can't wait to start mine!!!

Beth said...

It's beautiful! It seems like you knit the whole sweater very quickly.