January 27, 2010

Help Me Decide...Please!




A few days ago, I got an email from Webs about their latest closeout items (Jennifer even forwarded it to me knowing I love a sale). I saw they had Classic Elite One Fifty at a great price and was on the fence about getting some.

Then Webs announced 5% of their sales were going towards helping Haiti...well that was that. I purchased 9 skeins after reviewing a few patterns and chose this lovely color called Tide Pool.


Now the question is which pattern should I make? The yardage and gauge will work for either of these patterns.

I don't know how to to a poll button but would love your comments.

Coraline?















Or Drops Tailored Cardigan?


Help me decide...please!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Coraline, Coraline, Coraline.... I think it is the perfect balance of plain knitting (that you do so well) and interest at the yoke (and I want to knit that one as well!)

knitalatte said...

Hi, I love the Drops tailored cardigan. Fun hip design.

Beth said...

Both are lovely designs, but I think that color would look lovely in Coraline.

txtaurus said...

The Coraline is beautiful, but I'd go with the Drops tailored cardigan...easy to dress up or dress down...

Anonymous said...

I like Coraline as well. I like the detail around the yoke.

-Krista

Jennifer said...

Oops - I thought I had already commented. I vote for Coraline!

Unknown said...

I would vote for Coraline, but mainly b/c I want to make it, too!