January 10, 2010

Ready To Go Pouches









Here they are...two ready to go pouches for my knitting projects. I dumped all my knitting bags out and consolidated my stitch markers, row counters, cable needles, etc. Then I added some key items and I think I'm good to go. Are they complete? No, but they are better than scrounging around my various bags of stuff to find what I need.
This pile includes the stuff for my "Main" knitting bag - it's more thorough with scissors and my Chibi needles, needle collection chart, and my special try on tubing. I need more scissors to spread out in all my pouches but this will be for the main project I'm working on at the moment.




This is the basic collection for the simpler project bags. I like having post it notes for projects and I also use a highlighter to mark which size pattern I'm making and all the corresponding directions.
I feel VERY organized right now! Now if I could just clean up the rest of the mess in my knitting space.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Good organization! I should clean out my notions, too. And it would be nice to be able to find all my knitting needles. :)

Linda said...

Your pictures look like you made them at my house. I'd have a hard time living without those plastic pouches. I organize all the time.

a friend to knit with said...

fantastic!
i wish my dentist gave out those pouches!!!

sara said...

I really should do this.