January 13, 2010

WIP Wednesday







Okay, here's what I've been working on (in addition to a test knitting project that I'm not allowed to show on my blog). Ulmus by Kirsten Kapur. I'm using KnitPicks Stroll and unlike the original Ulmus mine has a variegated yarn. I really like how it is turning out. It's quite long and probably halfway done.

















Miss America got a new coat - brown - and my DH pointed out she needed a new scarf. I had this yarn waiting for something for her so I cast on Grumperina's Shifting Sands. I think it looks a bit dense and I'm not crazy about it...she loves it so I guess I'll plug on.

The only other WIP is my Farmer's Market Cardigan which is awaiting some seaming and some knitting. I'm getting distracted with my WIPs and dreaming of something to knit for spring....I've been surfing Ravelry a lot trying to find good cardigan for spring.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think it's funny that your husband pointed out that your daughter needed a new scarf! I don't think mine would notice. :)

Your projects look great!